About Me

My photo
follow me on twitter! twitter name: squiggystardust

Sunday, February 14, 2010

A A A Acme's Famous Handmade Deodorant


A A A Acme's Famous Handmade Deodorant
Start with I/2 Cup shea butter
Mix in I/4 Cup coconut oil and heat until melted to a liquid in the microwave.
Mix in about 2 Tbs baking soda and about 30 drops of your favorite essential oil (Lavender?) 
Pour into an ice cube tray 
Freeze

Pop one cube at a time into a clean covered container and keep in the bathroom. I like to place it on a 1/2 inch bed of baking soda. 
That way if I feel I need a little extra protection I either roll the cube into extra baking soda or I add a pinch right over the deodorant I applied.

It's impossible to have odor when you use this marvelous deodorant. I dare you.

2 comments:

  1. Backstory: Lovedloved Lush's Aromacreme deodorant. It was natural, no aluminum, life-giving. They took it off the market. I tried every good and expensive natural deodorant and was sadly disappointed. I came up with my own recipe and, by golly, it's better that Aromacreme. I share it with all of you as a Valentines gift. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! Thanks squiggystardustlusciousnessyummy.

    ReplyDelete